Cherry Street Park
GPS: N37 39 01.00 W98 43 58.80
Cherry Street Park, originally named Cottonwood Park, was donated to the City of Pratt in 1947 by Walter and Golda Pedigo. This small neighborhood park is located at the corner of School and Curtis streets and lies in a low portion of the city that was once part of the east sand-draw. This underdeveloped park is perfect for baseball/softball practice, frisbie, kite flying or any activity that needs a large open area.