GPS: N37 38 42.01 W98 43 51.26
South of the Avenue of Flags, the street curves around a beautiful fountain circled by tall Colorado Blue Spruce Trees.
In 1932, Mr. Walter Pedigo, commissioned a fountain to be created in this location. Bruce Moore was selected to create the fountain sculpture. A Pelican Sculpture was designed, built and placed in the center of this tiny triangular park. The design was awarded first prize at the Sculptors National Academy of Design in New York, and the Ellen P. Speyer award for best animal sculpture. Currently the sculpture is located at the entrance of the Pratt Public Library.
The park has been redesigned with a water fountain surrounded by Colorado Blue Spruce. Landscaping and an irrigation system have been added to continue the legacy of Doris Luther and other early Pratt park supporters.